Easy Summer Dinner

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Allrecipes is my go to for delicious, reliable recipes. Yesterday evening, I was looking for a quick meal that could be completed on the grill, was relatively healthy and quick. I found this Marinated Grilled Shrimp and was pleasantly surprised with the flavor. I followed the recipe to a T, and found this 8 ingredient recipe to be easy and flavorful.

Marinated Grilled Shrimp

3 Cloves Minced Garlic
1/3 C. Olive Oil
1/4 Tomato Sauce (but I bet ketchup would substitute)
2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 tbsp Basil
2 lbs Shrimp Peeled



Mix all ingredients (minus shrimp) in a bowl, once well mixed, add shrimp, and marinate for 1 hour.
Skewer shrimp, and grill.

I served this with summer squash, drizzled with olive oil, salt & pepper and a starch of pearlized couscous.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!